IN AN EMERGENCY DIAL 999 0R 111
The centre has automatic front door access suitable for wheelchairs and disabled toilets in the main GP corridor.
We have patient parking available onsite - this can at times become very busy. There are disabled spaces available at the front of the building. There is on-street parking available on the surrounding roads. PLEASE however make sure that you are not parked in a residential zone. Penalties apply when in a residential zone and traffic wardens patrol the area.
The West Bridgford Health Centre
Please note that our practice is located inside the Health Centre building, but the Health Centre itself has a different telephone number. This is 0115 952 9422.
Our CQC rating is Good - June 2016 and reviewed September 2022
To access our practice on the CQC website Click Here
Our Mission Statement.
The aim of West Bridgford Medical Centre, (WBMC), is to provide the local area with first class quality Primary Care healthcare services within the NHS. Our clinicians and staff will be qualified and fully trained in order to deliver appropriate care to our practice population. Our commitment is to provide the best possible service delivery. We will be responsive to needs, proactive in change and innovation to be at the forefront of quality provision.
Our Core Values:
- Putting our patient’s needs and requirements first at all times.
- Delivering the highest quality of care and treatment that is available.
- Having the best possible standards of governance and integrity.
- Respecting the needs and values of our patients, the local community and our staff.
- Maintaining openness and transparency and utilising best practice in all areas.
- CQC Statement of Purpose link Statement of Purpose
(Site updated 14/09/2023)