Get Well, Keep Well.
Of course we’re not just here for when you are unwell. Our team of healthcare professionals and back-up staff offer a number of clinics and services to promote good health and wellbeing whatever your medical condition.
Our Mission Statement.
The aim of West Bridgford Medical Centre, (WBMC), is to provide the local area with first class quality Primary Care healthcare services within the NHS. Our clinicians and staff will be qualified and fully trained in order to deliver appropriate care to our practice population. Our commitment is to provide the best possible service delivery. We will be responsive to needs, proactive in change and innovation to be at the forefront of quality provision.
Our Core Values:
- Putting our patient’s needs and requirements first at all times.
- Delivering the highest quality of care and treatment that is available.
- Having the best possible standards of governance and integrity.
- Respecting the needs and values of our patients, the local community and our staff.
- Maintaining openness and transparency and utilising best practice in all areas.
- CQC Statement of Purpose link Statement of Purpose
We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Please note - when registering for access to online services such as appointment booking and repeat prescription ordering, we are required to see a proof of identity, such as a passprt or driving license. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after you.
The centre has automatic front door access suitable for wheelchairs and disabled toilets in the main GP corridor.
The West Bridgford Health Centre
Please note that our practice is located inside the Health Centre building, but the Health Centre itself has a different telephone number. This is 0115 883 7300.
(Site updated 16/01/2020)