Methods of ordering your Repeat Prescriptions
If you regularly take a prescribed medication/medications, you will be given a repeat prescription request form. About one week before you need more treatment, please send us your request using one of the methods listed below:
- Via the NHS App – Owned and run by the NHS, the NHS App is the most simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. The NHS App is available now on iOS and Android.
- NHS Online Login – You can view your current repeat medication and order the items you require. This is for patients who have a NHS login.
- SystmOnline – Order Your Repeat Prescription Online
- By repeat slip or on paper – You can put your request in on paper by dropping it through the letterbox.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Please allow 48 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
As qualified healthcare professionals, pharmacists based in the community at chemist and pharmacy stores can offer advice on minor illnesses such as:
- Sore throats
- Tummy trouble
- Aches and pains
They can also advise on medicine that you can buy without a prescription.
Many pharmacies are open until late and at weekends. You do not need an appointment.
Most pharmacies have a private consultation room where you can discuss issues with pharmacy staff without being overheard.